Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Your use of the Muslim Council of Elders website is considered an acceptance of its terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms in full, then your access to the website is not authorized and you must cease to accessing it immediately. The website’s terms and conditions apply to all its visitors and it is entitled to stop and / or prevent and / or terminate the use of the site in case of any violation by any user or if there are reasons to believe that the user has been violating the Terms and conditions of use. Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the applicable terms and conditions that protect the website, for example, but not limited to the following:
- Accessing of data that is not intended to be provided to the user, or accessing a server or account that the user is not authorized to access.
- Attempting to test, scan or change in order to find weaknesses in the system or network belonging to the Muslim Council of Elders or to violate the integrity of the proceedings or document them without official authorization from the Council.
- Interfering or attempting to interfere with the service provider to the user, host or the network, including, but not limited to; placing a virus on the website, overloading or flooding it, sending advertisement messages to it, or spamming it with emails or destroying it.
- Sending unsolicited emails to the website, including advertising, or advertising of products, services or organizations; falsifying the IP address, packet or IP address or part of the address information in any email or send newsgroup messages.
- Using the Muslim Council of Elders website in any way to try and send an e-mail or any files on its behalf or by referring to it or by impersonating its name is considered abuse as well as the defamation of the Council or the site or any person or the spreading of false news or information and relating it back to the Council. This will result in compensation to the Muslim Council of Elders, its members and staff for the losses incurred due to misuse of the website.
- The artworks, logos, images and videos on the website are owned by the Muslim Council of Elders and are not to be re-used without the prior written permission from the Council, except for what is permitted by law or legislation.